Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hot September & our NEW bathroom!

Playing on the playground



Yes, may I help you? Im busy come back later....

Playing in Grandmas Tub


Cash playing with Grandmas Giant Cat  Rascal

At the sprinkler park






Almost done! Just the plumbing on the sink, the lights, the cabinet doors, and of course a new shower curtain!

The cabinet over the toilet the one in the corner is going to be open.The one over the window will be closed.

New tub/shower!
Goodbye Old Ugly and Rotten Bathroom!

Loving it! Especially our new floors!-- and they are no longer rotten!

4 comments:

The Haynes Herd said...

Love IT!!! I'm glad you didn't go with white wall paint. The green looks really cool.

John and Danielle said...

DARCY Happy Birthday!! I know its late but I hope it was a good one. I love your new bathroom and I'm loving the paint and the shower. That sprinkler park looks like sooo much fun.

heyjackieday said...

Loving the green, Darce.

Sally said...

Cute kids, gorgeous new bathroom...and i need to call you!! Hope all is well--looks like y'all are doing awesome :)