![]() |
| Playing in the sand |
![]() |
| Proof that I was in the ocean this summer |
![]() |
| Adams Crew |
![]() |
| Baby Potter! |
![]() |
| Jackie pulling the boys |
![]() |
| The boys surprised me with this nasty beetle before I was awake and I didnt even have my glasses on. Needless to say I screamed pretty good. |
![]() |
| Those are our Tomatoes to the left of Perry. Tallest tomatoes Ive ever seen. |
![]() |
| My pretty flowers and pretty baby |
![]() |
| We decided to do another water party for Cash's birthday. Perry could go the fastest and furthest |
![]() |
| Watch OUT! Perry kept going but luckily everyone was able to move in time.. |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Cash! |

![]() |
![]() |
| All 3 having a blast! |
![]() |
| Cash's first day of school! Sitting on the whale out front. |
![]() |
| Dylan 6 month chunk sitting up like a big boy |

















2 comments:
Ha ha Dillon. "Baby Ride your Firebolt!" Have you heard that one from BYU's Divine comedy? Look it up on youtube.
I really like your new family pic on the blog. You guys all look great! Looks like you had a fun day at the beach and the slip and slide look sweet.
Post a Comment