Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Weekend

Coloring the eggs


An egg hunt in the yard came with a rocket that the boys love!

Unlce Bear made it home for the week

Katy,Dylan, and the easter bunny

The mom run as you can see there are a few non-moms cheating in the run. However I am out in front in the very far right corner. I am wearing an off white shirt with brown on it. I am behind a boyscout (they hid the eggs and let down the tape and took off  so they wouldn't get trampled) and there is a girl in red in front of me as well. I didn't win any of the big prizes this year but still fun non the less.


Kyler with a salamander that Cash was too scare to pick up.
The boys drinking some juice at the hospital after church

I had to work Easter Sunday so the boys came to visit after church.

2 comments:

The Haynes Herd said...

Handsome eaSter duds. Dillon is getting soooo big.

PRE LIVES ON said...

I like how much the boys resemble lawyers having a drink after work in their little business suits. love you guys!