| Dylan playing on the tramp, the morning after the ER visit. Steri- strips, the doctor felt like they would leave less of a scar. (He pulled a stereo down by its cord on top of his pumpkin head.) Perry did an awesome job of getting the bleeding to stop (the cut is a full thickness cut- goes to the skull) loading all the boys into the car and driving to the ER. I was at work so I had one of my friends cover for me and I went downstairs and checked the kid in before he got there. All the nurses loved him. He never cried even with all the scrubbing. He whimpered a little but never a full out cry. Must be born to play sports. Tough kid! |
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures. Poor Dylan what a trooper. Landon doesn't like me messing with his hair after bath time either. It's always a battle.
We miss you guys. Your boys are so cute, it was good to see you on Skype. Did perry get highlights? Lookin good. Cash is such a sweetheart
Post a Comment