For our 8 year anniversary we took to the sand dunes outside of Pacific City with ATV's. What a difference sand makes while driving. If you look at the 4 wheeler Im riding you can see the different fin tires that are on the back, I wonder if these would work good in snow?
Obviously I am wearing the pink goggles.
I enjoyed riding along the beach and Perry loved all the hills and bumps.
Just one of many views.
Perry kept going around and around this tree. Looked pretty fun...but I didn't try it.
View from our balcony at the hotel we stayed at in Lincoln City, pretty foggy day. We spent our honeymoon in Lincoln City 8 years ago. Big difference in weather it was a really hot year the year we got married. This year has been really cloudy and rainy.
The boys vegging on the couch and eating popcorn


Kyler being cheesy again up in the garden. And here we are 8 years ago on our wedding day. Love you Perry. Happy anniversary!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been that long ago. Looks like you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment