Sunday, May 15, 2011

Videos of Dylan Rock

Almost 12 weeks old. Dylan is such an easy going baby, we love it! He has been sleeping consistently through most of the night until about 5 -630am, and is getting spoiled by everyone. He is the only baby right now in our ward, so we always get lots of attention.

4 comments:

Brooke and Jared said...

ahhh we miss you guys

The Haynes Herd said...

I can't believe he's that old already and I 'm glad he's such a good sleeper. That's awesome.

John and Danielle said...

I love it when family comes to visit my kids just love it. Looks like you guys had lots of fun with Brooke and Jared. Loved all the pictures.

heyjackieday said...

Your baby talk sounds like mine. My kids were confused about who was talking to the baby. Macy pointed at Dylan and said, "That's my present."