Still a little on the orange side but getting better every day. Mom kept telling me that the pictures I was in looked bad cause of the circles under my eyes. Well problem solved.
Oh my heavens, where did the time go?? Looks like y'all are doing great--how are you feeling now? Good recovery I hope? That really stinks about the flu--I hope that's all gone! Baby Dylan is just gorgeous! And I LOVE the Kyler-with-sombrero :D
4 comments:
Super cute! I think in the picture of your mom holding Dylan he looks so much like Kyler (Perry). Handsome little dude!!
Love all those boys, so cute!
Oh my heavens, where did the time go?? Looks like y'all are doing great--how are you feeling now? Good recovery I hope? That really stinks about the flu--I hope that's all gone! Baby Dylan is just gorgeous! And I LOVE the Kyler-with-sombrero :D
You have such cute boys Darcy! Congrats on Dylan!
Post a Comment