Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend 2010


We had the best weekend!-- my parents made it over from MT! We have been busy moving (again) but his time back to the coast to our house:) So we spent most of the weekend packing and cleaning but we managed to make it to the beach. Mom and Cash both got soaked running from the waves. They got caught a few times, but the funniest was when Cash rolled in the waves and came up a sandman and Mom got wet all the way up her back without any spare clothes. By the time they were done playing Cash was naked, but still wanting to run some more. We also made it to the ward halloween party. Cash is an alligator (he thinks hes a dino) and we managed to get Kyler into a football uniform after a lot of screaming. They both had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy.







If you click on the above picture to make it larger you can see all the sand on Cash and how red his arm is from rolling in the waves.. He didnt cry.. he just wanted to keep playing.

6 comments:

Jinny and Mick said...

Looks like so much fun Darc! I'm sure it was nice to have your parents for a visit!

Sally said...

So fun to see what you're up to! You're headed back to your house on the coast?? That's great--congrats! Fill me in! :) I should call you....

Lacee said...

How fun to have your parents there for the weekend! Cute pictures!

John and Danielle said...

Ha I love the picture of your dad on the bike. Your mom looks like she was having fun to. I can't believe your moving again. I really need to call you and see how its going. Glad you guys had a nice Halloween.

Linford Family said...

Wow-you guys are moving quite a bit it seems-or maybe I'm just totally out of the loop. Cute photos! It's fun your parents get to come and see you. We are so far away that that doesn't happen with us!

The Haynes Herd said...

How fun. I love that you were riding bikes on the beach!! The picture of your Mom and Cash running from waves looks like they were having the best time. Hope the move is going well.