This is a typical day at our house.. I love our trampoline net- it makes it a little more safe and it provides shade. The garden is behind the boys. We have even gotten a few ripe cherry tomatoes. Its very small compared to the one at our house on the coast, but its a nice size to weed. In this garden we are having some major problems with squirrels and the blue jays. June is doing her best but its not quite enough to keep the "predators" out of the garden. Kyler at the petting zoo in Tillamook. He wouldnt give the goat a chip unless he had 2. Digging for clams outside of Tillamook. Cash loved it. June and Kyler not so much. Kyler was mostly mad because he wanted out of the stroller and in the water, not an option since he has been sick. He did get out and play in the sand for awhile and when he did get wet we left. June was mad because we carried the boys over a very large puddle and left her to swim. Ha.
Cash outside of Seaside. Spent the afternoon out there a couple of weeks ago waiting for our house to cool down. Perry and I even took turns boogy boarding it was so nice out. We have been berry picking a lot. We have about12-15 lbs of raspberries in our freezer right now. Yummy. Cash ate all the ones he picked. And finally what would summer be without garage sales? Cash sporting his new costume. And he was actually excited to put this one on, I couldn't believe it. He hates things on his head but I think he still looks awesome!
I need some raspberries! This post reminds me that we still have that half-a-horse costume here. Kyler might want it for Halloween. Shall I mail it or bring it to Mom and Dad's?
3 comments:
your kids are getting so big and are so cute! it looks so green and pretty there.
I need some raspberries! This post reminds me that we still have that half-a-horse costume here. Kyler might want it for Halloween. Shall I mail it or bring it to Mom and Dad's?
Cute costume Cash. Love the picture of June on the bottom of the stroller. All your kids are getting so big.
Post a Comment