Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Buuuuss

When I had to ride the bus my Dad would always beller as loud, low, and as long as he could --buuuss --as soon as he would see it coming down the road. So today was Cash's first buuuuss ride.
Waiting for the bus and then below is a picture of Cash's expression when he first saw the bus


And then while we were waiting to pick Cash up from school Kyler ate (smeared) a pbj everywhere. Kyler is currently sick (he looks pale and tired) but he is still the star in front of the camera.







And here he is -finished with a hard day of school.

And these bottom 2 pictures are Kyler being a big boy and climbing the ladder to the slide






4 comments:

Brooke and Jared said...

Good job riding the bus Cash!I love kyler's big smile too =)

heyjackieday said...

Oh, man, Darcy, Cash looks so much likeYOU in that picture of him strapped in his bus seat, with his new haircut. Also, we are plugging away on Cooper's training. We ran out of underwear today so he is back in diapers til Monday's laundry. We're at the stage where he tells me--AFTER he goes. Oh well.

Lacee said...

I can totally hear you Dad saying buuuss :) They have seatbelts on buses now, fancy!

John and Danielle said...

Oh my gosh. That is so cute. I love the bus pictures and Kyler is adorable. I'm going to call you next week when I find out what I'm having. Can't wait to catch up with you it feels like forever.